Embark on an enchanting journey through time with our Honeymooners Luxor Package. Indulge in the splendor of ancient Egyptian civilization as you explore the captivating city of Luxor. From awe-inspiring temples to breathtaking archaeological sites, this romantic retreat promises an unforgettable experience.
The Valley of the Kings is a sacred burial ground that served as the final resting place for the Pharaonic kings of the 18th to 20th dynasties. Among the most famous tombs in this valley are Tut-Ankh-Amon, where the treasures of the illustrious Golden King were discovered, as well as the tombs of King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, King Ramses VI, King Amonhotep II, and King Mrenptah. During their tour, visitors have the opportunity to explore three of these remarkable tombs, depending on which tombs are open at the time.
The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, also known as the Deir El-Bahari Temple, is situated on the West Bank of the River Nile. It stands as the Mortuary Temple of the remarkable Queen Hatshepsut, the first known female monarch who ruled for approximately two decades. She was also the stepmother of pharaoh Thutmose III.
Found on the West Bank of the River Nile, the Colossi Statues of Memnon are two immense stone statues depicting Pharaoh Amenhotep III, who reigned during the 18th Dynasty of Egypt around 1350 BC.
The monumental Temple of Karnak complex, located on the East Bank of the River Nile, is often referred to as the largest open-air museum. It was one of ancient Egypt's most ambitious and grand building projects, featuring multiple temple structures and covering over 100 hectares.
Nestled in the heart of the city on the East Bank of the River Nile, the Temple of Luxor is a magnificent structure and one of Egypt's most awe-inspiring temples. Its entrance, known as the first pylon, was constructed by Ramses II and adorned with scenes depicting his military expeditions, including his triumph at the battle of Kadesh.
To enhance your experience of the ancient eras and immerse yourself in the history of not only the temple but also the entire city of Luxor, don't miss the Sound and Light Show. This captivating display combines laser lights and sound, providing a mesmerizing journey through time and leaving you with an unforgettable memory of your trip to this enchanting city.
- Meet & assist before the immigration at the airport.
- Round Trip transfer from/to Sharm airport by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- 04 nights at night at the chosen Hotel in Luxor (Standard Room) on bed & breakfast basis.
- Half Day East bank tour.
- Romantic Lunch Felucca ride
- Half Day West bank tour.
- Horse-Drawn Carriage City Tour in West Bank
- Full Day tour in Dendera to Visit the Temple of Hathor
- Sound & Light Show at Karnak Temple
- Complimentary Wedding cake & Fruit Basket.
- Upgrade to higher category according the availability.
- Local Sim-Card with internet date per family per package.
- Egypt Entry Visa
- International flight ticket as well as the domestic flight ticket if any.
- Any optional tours or Meals or Beverage during tour or Personal expenses or any services didn’t mentioned in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance
- Tipping (for guide, driver, hotel bellman ….. etc.)
Trip Advisor / Online Egypt Travel