Welcome to Luxor City, formerly known as Thebes in ancient times. This mesmerizing destination has earned its reputation as one of Egypt's most renowned tourist attractions, drawing visitors from around the globe. Prepare to be surrounded by monuments at every turn, as Luxor City is truly an open-air museum.
The vast Temple of Karnak complex, nestled on the East Bank of the River Nile, stands as a testament to ancient Egypt's grandeur. This sprawling site, covering over 100 hectares, is hailed as the largest open-air museum in existence. Marvel at its multiple temple buildings, each revealing the ambition and artistry of the civilization that once thrived here.
In the heart of Luxor City, also on the East Bank of the Nile, stands the magnificent Temple of Luxor. Its grand entrance, known as the first pylon, was constructed by Ramses II and adorned with vivid depictions of his military triumphs, including the renowned battle of Kadesh. Prepare to be awestruck as you explore the halls and courtyards of this remarkable temple.
Venture to the West Bank of the Nile and discover the illustrious Valley of the Kings. This sacred burial ground served as the final resting place for numerous Pharaonic kings from the 18th to the 20th dynasties. Among its most famous tombs are the resting place of the Golden King, Tutankhamun, where his magnificent treasures were unearthed. Explore three tombs during your visit, selected based on the opening schedule.
Make your way to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, also known as the Deir El-Bahari Temple, located on the West Bank of the Nile. This mortuary temple pays homage to the beautiful Queen Hatshepsut, the first recorded female ruler who reigned for two decades. As you wander through its grand halls, immerse yourself in the fascinating history of this influential queen, who was also the stepmother of Pharaoh Thutmose III.
Completing the grand tableau of Luxor's West Bank are the Colossi Statues of Memnon. These colossal stone statues, positioned on the West Bank of the Nile, depict Pharaoh Amenhotep III from the 18th Dynasty. Marvel at their imposing presence and contemplate the power and magnificence of ancient Egyptian civilization.
Luxor City awaits, offering an unparalleled journey through time. Immerse yourself in its rich history, witness awe-inspiring architecture, and create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Meet & assist at the airport.
- Two ways Luxor Airport Transfer by Private A/C vehicle
- 03 Nights' accommodation in Luxor based on Bed & breakfast
- All entry fees for sites mention in the program.
- Above mentioned sightseeing in the program.
- Private Egyptologist guide during the tour.
- Available language: English, Spanish, German & French (other language with supplement).
- All service charges and taxes
- Unlimited mineral water & snacks during the sightseeing.
- Local Sim-Card with internet date per family per package.
- Egypt Entry Visa
- International flight ticket as well as the domestic flight ticket if any.
- Any optional tours or Meals or Beverage during tour or Personal expenses or any services didn’t mentioned in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance & Banking transmission fees.
Trip Advisor / Online Egypt Travel